We are a highly skilled team with years of experience, in both the National Health Service and the private sector.
We work with babies, children of all ages and adolescents adopting a holistic approach, we aim for all clients to reach their full potential, in collaboration with their family, carers and support networks.
Our team is able to see clients in their own homes, nurseries and schools. We offer training, support and guidance to all those working with our clients including teachers, teaching assistants, support workers, therapy assistants as well as parents and carers.
Many of our children have cerebral palsy, acquired brain injuries, developmental delay and musculoskeletal problems. We also have a number of clients receiving specialist respiratory physiotherapy support. We provide support for independently funding families as well as those under case management.
Medico-legal reports – we continue to offer specialist witness and expert opinion for those moving through legal processes, advising families requiring support with expert reports and recommendations, quantum settlements, educational placements and guidance with Education and Health Care Support.
At NPP Paediatrics our therapists and clinicians work with neurological and developmental conditions including:
- Congenital disorders including cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders including ataxia and dyspraxia
- Head injuries
- Cancers of the brain and spinal cord
- Diseases of the spinal cord
- Learning difficulties
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Paediatric and adolescent spasticity management
Our specialised neurological physiotherapists will initially assess your child’s development, movement, strength and balance in order to produce a structured treatment programme which may include:
- Re-educating normal movement patterns
- Balance training
- Improving standing and quality of walking
- Advice and support for parents and or teachers
- Milestone development
- Working on fine and gross motor skills
- Consultant Paediatricians in Neuro-Disability
- Neurological Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Psychology Services
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- Paediatric Dietetics
- Paediatric Orthotics
- Aids and adaptations
- Home visit, clinic visit, school visit
- Report Writing