Speech and Language Therapists
At NPP Neuro Group our Speech and Language Therapists work as part of a highly skilled and dedicated Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) and have years of experience working within the NHS and private sector.
The role of our Speech and Language Therapists (SLT) is to assess and treat speech, language and communication problems in adults to enable them to communicate to the best of their ability. They may also work with people who have eating and swallowing problems (Dysphagia).
Using specialised skills our speech and language therapists work directly with the client to provide support to them and their carers with the following:
- Difficulty producing and using speech
- Difficulty understanding language
- Difficulty using language
- Difficulty with feeding, chewing or swallowing
- Voice problems
Our Speech and Language Therapists work with adults who suffer the following problems:
- Acquired Brain Injury (Head Injury)
- Learning Disability
- Physical Disability
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancer of the mouth and throat
- Hearing loss and deafness
- Cleft Palate
- Psychiatric disorders
Within NPP Neuro Group we have treating therapists as well as those that offer Medico-legal report writing.